“All politics are local.” OK, maybe not literally…but for sure most of the policy decisions that affect your life every day—property and sales taxes, zoning and rules concerning what you can do with your home or apartment, transportation, education, etcetera—are promulgated and enforced by local officials.
Help the WakeLP influence these decisions so as to afford you more choice! We are an all-volunteer organization, but competing politically still requires money. Your donation will help fund:
- Recruitment and training of volunteers—some of whom may eventually become candidates—to cover all those advisory board meetings and ensure the Libertarian perspective is represented
- Outreach efforts at local fairs, gun shows, farmers’ markets, and the like to spread the word
- Phone and direct mail campaigns targeting unaffiliated voters and disaffected Democrats and Republicans
- Infrastructure software (e.g., NationBuilder, MailChimp, registration of our website domain) that enables us to compete with the legacy parties
- Seed money for key Wake County political campaigns
You can make a recurring monthly donation via this page. If you prefer to make a one-time contribution, please click here.