A recent report of a man who built a road (Russian Man Builds His Own Road When No One Else Would) is such a great example of how individuals are greater than governments. Eight things we should learn from Magomed Kebedov.Read more
Several Wake Libertarian candidates spoke at a press conference held in advance of the 2016 Libertarian Party State Convention in Raleigh last weekend.
Wake Libertarians will be contesting nearly half of the county's 16 General Assembly districts. Five candidates filed today and two more will file Friday.
- Brad Hessel, 62, of Raleigh, a knowledge management consultant - Senate 15
- Susan Hogarth, 49, of Raleigh, a research assistant - Senate 17
- Brian Lewis, 43, of Cary, a communications technician – House 11.
- Brian Irving, 67, of Cary, a retired Air Force officer and freelance journalist - House 36.
- Rob Rose, 60, of Apex, a senior support analyst - House 37.
- Olen Watson, 44, of Raleigh, a construction project engineer, - House 38.
- David Ulmer, 43, of Raleigh, a network engineer - House 49.
Contact information here.
The WakeUp Liberty 2016 Slate: (From left, standing) Brian Irving, Susan Hogarth, Rob Rose,
Brad Hessel, David Ulmer, (seated) Sean Haugh, Lon Cecil, Olen Watson.